Your gift will help more at-risk youth get ready for work and life.
- $10,000: cost of one full internship in our Ally or Switch program: wages, training, educational support, a bus pass, and food
- $5000: annual amount needed to cover our life-skills building workshop supplies
- $2500: cost of GED classes for youth interns
- $1000: one month's wages for one youth preparing for work and life
- $500: covers the transportation cost of one youth, for six months, to get to work on time
- $100: equips one youth with a work-appropriate outfit for their job internship
An intern gaining skills on-the-job at Pedal Revolution, our bicycle sales and repair shop.
Interns folding shirts at Ashbury Images, our screen printing business.
Youth performing during a communication workshop as part of their Ally internship